40th INDIA CARPET EXPO – VIRTUAL EXHIBITION
1. Carpet Export Promotion Council is launching its first Virtual Exhibition for 5 days – 40th INDIA CARPET EXPO – VIRTUAL EXHIBITION from 21st to 25th August, 2020 Manufacturers & Exporters from key Carpet producing areas viz. Bhadohi, Mirzapur, Varanasi, Agra, Jaipur, Delhi, Panipat, Srinagar etc. shall be exhibiting their wide range of Handmade Carpets, Rugs, Durries and other floor coverings through this Virtual Exhibition. This Virtual Exhibition will be held live from 21st to 25th August, 2020 and it is a great and unique opportunity for the overseas Buyers to reach out to Indian Suppliers all over India for ensuring business continuity during COVID-19.
2. Main features of the Virtual Exhibition: -
- Anywhere any time the show will run on the website and will be accessed at web browser and mobile application including IOS and android using innovative interactive technology creating user friendly 3D immersive virtual experience/environment.
- Seamless match making opportunity (pre-scheduled/approved meetings).
- Availability of Company and product videos to enhance the experience of the buying/sourcing.
- Chat and video conferencing facility to help easy interactions.
- Artificial Intelligence Driven Matchmaking for Exhibitors as per their requirements.
- Private Meeting rooms, personalized schedules & Mobile App support.
- Products displayed with detailed specifications to facilitate sourcing.
- Webinars bringing speakers/experts to enhance knowledge and decision making.
- The online platform is totally secured and all data related to products and Exhibitors will be visible only to the Buyer.
- Online Chats & meetings with Exhibitors will also be totally secured and visible only to the Buyers.
3. Interested buyers register themselves using online Buyer’s Registration Form (http://cepc.co.in/events/india-carpet-expo-virtual-edition). The Buyer’s Registration Form is also available on the web-site of the Council (www.cepc.co.in) for online registration.